Hey y’all! It’s been a minute since I posted last. I’m still working on getting into a regular blogging habit again so bare with me. My GI/IBS issues have recently flared again as well as symptoms of CFS so lately it’s been taking everything I have just to get off the sofa and get through most days. I’m making due and trying to change my rest habits to accommodate.
Even though I haven’t been able to fully follow my meal plans for the past few weeks, I’ve still been getting them done. I’m glad to say that I’m on the road to making it a habit. I do like having a plan in place and using it as a road map for the week. I’m still using my handy paper planner but here are my dinner plans with some links:
- Sunday: dinner at Parents #1
- Monday: mustard glaze salmon, string beans with onions, toast
- Tuesday: stuffed shells, salad
- Wednesday: leftovers (late gym day so no cooking for me)
- Thursday: sietan cheese-steaks, oven fries, roasted brussels sprouts
- Friday: collard greens, sweet potato mash, Chili maple glazed tempeh (mac & cheese and BBQ chicken for the hubs)
- Saturday: Engagement tofu (turkey cutlets), asparagus, mashed cauliflower (baguette)
Can you tell I went to an awesome class on how to fix vegetarian proteins last week? I did! It was taught by the very witty Lauren of veg:ology fame. I’m going gung-ho with trying out the recipes! What’s on your meal plan for the week?